Once again the oldest international food fair in China returns: The Finefood Shanghai. The Finefood Expo 2020 will take place from March 29 to April 1 at the New Shanghai International Exhibition Center.
The Finefood Expo focuses on the entire hotel and catering value chain, from the supply of catering equipment, dishes, food and beverages, bakery and ice cream, coffee and tea, wines and spirits, and much more. It is considered as an integral platform for hotels, restaurants, bars and a place of business management to provide food and beverages and other high-level food ingredients. "
- 150.000 m2 of net exhibition area
- 2.500 exhibitors from more tan 30 countries
- 146.267 professional visitors from more than 30 countries
Some sectors represented by the exhibitors
- Ice creams
- Bread and bakery products
- Wines & Alcoholic drinks
- Tea & Coffee
- Catering accessories
- Catering equipment supply