From April 20 to 23, 2020, it returns to the Gran Vía fairground in Barcelona, Alimentaria, the leading fair in the agri-food sector. As a leading salon, Alimentaria always adapts to the trends and needs of the moment. For this reason, this Food edition presents a new concept that multiplies its offer to boost the business of each sector and facilitate cross-cutting synergies.
Alimentaria provides a unique experience that, edition after edition, reflects innovations and market trends to fulfill its commitment: generate new business opportunities and synergies for professionals in the food industry and its value chain.
This year’s 2020 edition is divided into 10 sectors
- Grocery Foods (leading brands of the food industry)
- International Pavilions (International offer)
- Land of Spain Alimentaria (Native production)
- Intercarn (Meat sector)
- Interlact (Milk sector)
- Expoconser (Canned and semipreserved)
- Restaurama (Gastronomic trends)
- Snacks, Biscuits & Confectionery
- Mediterranean Foods (foods associated with the Mediterranean Diet)
- Alimentaria Trends (delicatessen foods, organic production, allergen-free foods, funtional and Halai processing foods)
In addition to a commercial platform, Alimentaria shows its close relationship with the tourism sector and the food industry, valuing gastronomy, innovation and trends through a wide range of activities.
- 100.000 m2 of net exhibition area
- 4.500 exhibiting companies
- 150.000 professional visitors
- 70 countries represented
- 21.500 congressmen and attendees
- More than 12.500 business meetings
- 200 activities and conferences