Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for processing the personal data provided by the User when accessing the Website is eurochinabridge.com, with Tax Identification Number B-66080607, registered office at Plaça Francesc Macià 7, 10th floor of Barcelona (Spain) with Postal Code 08029 and It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 43840, Folio 63, Sheet B- 439887, 1st Inscription.
The personal data and information collected through this Website will be stored and managed by Eurochina Bridge S.L. with due confidentiality, based on the legitimate interest of the data controller and, where appropriate, his consent.
The data controller undertakes to apply the appropriate IT security measures for their protection, established in the aforementioned regulations, in order to prevent access or improper use of the data, its handling, deterioration or loss.
Purposes of the treatment
The data collected through the eurochinabridge.com Website are:
- Identifying data, such as name, surname, contact information, etc.
- Other additional information that is collected when the User contacts the customer service or when responding to a survey.
Failure to provide any mandatory information at the time of completing the data form, may imply the inability to provide the information or services requested.
The treatment of personal data provided by the user will have the following purposes:
- Attend to the communications received through the different online forms of the website, or received through the electronic means used by the User to contact EUROCHINA BRIDGE.
- Communication with users and / or customers through their emails, telephone calls or other equivalent means of communication, in relation to the contracted services whenever it is reasonable and / or necessary.
- Manage the needs of the company, carrying out the analysis or improvement of the Services and the Website, as well as the operation and its tools. An example would be the analysis of user behavior and study the way in which you use the Website (cookies).
- For the legitimate interests of EUROCHINA BRIDGE, such as enforcing the conditions of the Website and services, carry out the management of business needs.
When the user expressly consents, they may also be used to:
- Perform commercial communications and marketing about the products and services offered at www.eurochinabridge.com.
The user agrees to provide truthful personal data and to notify any change or modification thereof to the person responsible for processing. In the event that the user provides personal data of third parties, this guarantees having informed them and having obtained their consent to be provided for the purposes indicated in this section. Any loss or damage caused to the web page, to the responsible of the same or to a third party by means of the communication of inaccurate, erroneous or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be your responsibility.
The services available through this Website may not be used by minors without prior authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for the acts carried out through the Website by minors under their care. To the extent that the person in charge of treatment does not have the capacity to know the true age of the users, it is advised that the parents or legal guardians should authorize the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the website and provide data of a character personnel without their supervision, excluding any responsibility EUROCHINA BRIDGE S.L. or to the web page.
Period of conservation of personal data
In any case, when the personal data cease to be necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, they will be kept in a blocked manner to deal with possible judicial, administrative or fiscal claims during the periods established in the applicable regulations.
Recipients of the data
The data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties, unless it is strictly necessary to manage and maintain the relationship with EUROCHINA BRIDGE S.L. or prior express authorization of the user.
Rights of users
To exercise these rights, the user must prove their identity by providing their name and surname, photocopy of ID or equivalent document, request in which the request is specified, address for notifications, date and signature of the applicant.
If the user considers that the processing of their personal data violates the applicable regulations, they will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or pertinent legal actions.